For the first time in 15 years, SRJC's BLUE team beat the RED team in their annual intramural meet 118-87. Team Captains Tom Franicevich and Megan Warren designed the line-up for the victorious blue team and Ben Crabb and Christine Lewis led the red team.
Although it was a low-key intramural meet, excitement was high as SRJC's swimmers and divers took to the blocks for the first time this season.
On the men's side, standout performances included: Crabb's double win in the 200 Fly and the 200 Back, Franicevich's double win in the 50 and 100 Frees, and Brandon Miguel's double win in the 1650 and 500 Frees.
On the women's side, sophomore divers, Savannah Moen (3m) and Kristin Schmidt (1m) each won one of the boards; Miranda Howell took the victory for the red team in the 50 Free and the 200 Back; and the blue team managed to win both relays and take five of the 11 individual events.
Men's Individual Event Winners:
- 1650 Free: Brandon Miguel, 17:47.91
- 200 Free: Omar Saldivar, 1:58.04
- 50 Free: Tom Franicevich, 23.26
- 400 IM: Nathan Boas, 4:40.45
- 1M/3M Diving: Desmond Woodward
- 200 Fly: Ben Crabb, 2:04.09
- 100 Free: Tom Franicevich, 51.32
- 200 Back: Ben Crabb, 2:07.84
- 500 Free: Brandon Miguel, 5:07.44
- 200 Breast: Bowen Brooks, 2:20.07
Women's Individual Event Winners:
- 1650 Free: Michell Spratt, 19:16.99
- 200 Free: Celine Sargis, 2:00.77
- 50 Free: Miranda Howell, 25.71
- 400 IM: Dori Dobson, 4:53.00
- 1M Diving: Kristin Schmidt
- 200 Fly: Ivylee Senn, 2:30.34
- 100 Free: Megan Warren, 57.02
- 200 Back: Miranda Howell, 2:14.06
- 3M Diving: Savannah Moen
- 500 Free: Olivia Strouse, 5:52.25
- 200 Breast: Christine Lewis, 2:30.03